The Clockworks Spectacle The Clockworks Spectacle

Spectacular:)

Fun ride! I know you from icompositions;). Good luck, have fun and KUTGW!

When the Wind Blows When the Wind Blows

Great song

I've been listening to it all day. Great song, production. You're a pro:). Thanks for sharing!

Biolost Biolost

Nice!

Liked it a lot :D 5/5 & 9/10

Dark Happyness Insued Dark Happyness Insued

Good

Enjoyed it;)

Kirbyfemur responds:

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. =3

The Last Hero (Re-edited) The Last Hero (Re-edited)

Liked it

Lack of reverb is indeed nice, although it seems to me that there are some rhythmic issues. Nevertheless, the melody is truly epic. I enjoyed it a lot, that's why 5/5 & 10/10

Sheodon responds:

Thanks.

Light and Dark Pt. 9 Light and Dark Pt. 9

Loved it:)

Really soothing, great work. I see that 0-bombers got you again... 5/5 & 10/10

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

Yes .. Yes they have XD...

Thank you very much.

First Windrider Flight First Windrider Flight

Great composition

I really enjoyed it. Especially 'teh epic part' (0:50-1:26). Unfortunately, 0-bombers have completely destroyed your chance of exposure... 5/5 & 10/10

TheLizardofOdd responds:

Thanks very much! Not horribly worried about exposure, it'd be nice, but Newgrounds' current genres hinder it enough already. I also think I have a nice little twirp who I pissed off my first day here rating everything down for me...keeps me humble, yanno. :)
But I'm rambling... I appreciate your review, thank you!

Melody 487 Melody 487

Good one

Great backing track, although clearly not finished:P. Really sounds like LOTR:D. Some changes in the instruments would be good IMO.

Tomppaah responds:

Thank you :) Too bad this one is lost forever..

goodbye, home shores goodbye, home shores

Good composition

I liked it a lot. Some themes are awesome but it lacks something. Maybe emotions. But it's a nice background track. Thanks for sharing. Your other compositions are great too:)

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks for review. )

Christmas Magic Christmas Magic

Great

Captures the spirit of christmas pretty good:). Really soothing, I liked it a lot. KUTGW and don't waste your time on those 0-bombers (use that time to make another great composition:). Thanks for sharing.